Dining & Theatre Deals
Enjoy a terrific show and an incredible meal with one of our local restaurant partners and SAVE! Packages are sold per person and include a restaurant gift card or pre-set meal for select performances.
Packages are not available online — please call our Box Office at 1-855-372-9866!
Enhance your theatre experience with a Dining Deal!
St. Jacobs Schoolhouse Theatre
Details For All Packages• Gratuity included with meal voucher.
• Drayton Entertainment Gift Certificates may be used toward this package offer.
• This offer is only available for purchase by calling the Box Office.
• Packages are limited to specific performance dates and timing.
• Dining reservations are not available with prior purchase.
• This offer may expire at any time without notice.
• As per Drayton Entertainment’s Ticket Policy, all ticket sales are final – no refunds. Exchanges are only accepted with 24 hours notice prior to the performance for alternate dates as publicized for this package (packages cannot be exchanged for different productions). A $5 exchange service charge per ticket applies; waived for Members.
Plan Your Overnight Package
The Province of Ontario is at your fingertips with Drayton Entertainment's customized packages. Browse our theatre pages and season brochure for the extensive list of culinary delights, gracious hosts, and engaging diversions. Or, give our Box Office a call and we'll coordinate all the details. Whatever your budget, we can help you create a truly unforgettable theatre experience.
Your Package Includes:• 2 theatre tickets at your choice of venue
• 1 night accommodation at your choice of hotel, inn or B&B
• Dinner at one of our delectable restaurant partners
Prices start from $200 per person based on double occupancy. Taxes and gratuities not included. Some restrictions may apply.
Drayton Entertainment's 2019 Season offers a wide array of opportunites for quality family entertainment. March through December, we present some of Broadway's biggest shows.
For more information, please contact: