Drayton Entertainment Travel Adventures
Bon voyage! No memberships, fees or dues ... just like minded theatre enthusiasts who enjoy travelling to new and exciting places. So pack your bags and come away with us! Trips are hosted by either Artistic Director Alex Mustakas or Performer and Board Member Neil Aitchison ... or both!
Drayton Entertainment is working in collaboration with Bullas Travel, an Ontario based TICO registered travel agency, to fulfill these advertised travel services.
Travel the world with the stars of Drayton Entertainment.
In partnership with our friends at Bullas Travel, the official Sponsor of Drayton Entertainment Travel Adventures, each year we organize first-rate excursions that include itineraries full of customized activities, superb dining, dancing and entertainment. And as you've come to expect from Drayton Entertainment there are sure to be many unexpected and delightful surprises!
Past Travel Adventures have included a 3-week journey through the Mediterranean, a magnificent Alaskan cruise, relaxed motor coach tours to New York City, Branson, Missouri and Las Vegas, and warm winter retreats to the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii, to name just a few.
Your support of Drayton Entertainment Travel Adventures helps enable us to create theatre of the highest artistic standards, as a portion of your trip is a charitable donation to Drayton Entertainment. And as an added benefit, each traveler receives a tax receipt. Together, let's create magical memories as we make quality theatre and entertainment accessible for everyone!
Click here to view our Travel Adventures Fact Sheet and Testimonials.
"Drayton Entertainment trips are always well planned and organized. We have been on 11 trips and would not travel with any other group." - Ralph & Eleanor Smith
"The camaraderie of guides, actors, and travellers resulted in a wonderful experience." - John & June Wevers
"Well organized, well executed ... we are happy to travel with the Drayton group, and proud to be part of the Drayton Experience! - Ivan and Tammy Desrochs
“Another absolutely perfect experience! Thank you for taking good care of us!” - Jim and Carolyn Carr
Oct. 23 - Oct 30, 2019
Experience the traditions and grandeur of Canada on this breathtaking autumn tour of three of our nation's most exciting cities. From the fabled halls of the Parliament buildings, to the first French settlement in North America, to the chic streets of Montreal as the epicenter of French culture, this unforgettable adventure will make you proud of the rich tapestry of Canada's distinct heritage.
• Relaxing 8-day motor coach travel with Cherrey Bus Lines.
Your Package Includes
• Two nights at the Doubletree by Hilton in Ottawa, 3 nights at the Delta Hotel by Marriott in Quebec City, and 2 nights at the Delta by Marriott in Montreal.
• Guided city tour of Ottawa including the Parliament buildings, Supreme Court, 24 Sussex Drive, Rideau Hall, ByWard Market, and Rockcliffe Park.
• Tour of Quebec City including the Ramparts, Place Royale, Chateau Frontenac, and Citadel, plus visit to Montmorency waterfalls.
• City tour of Montreal including Notre-Dame Basilica, Place d'Armes, Mount Royal Park, Olympic Park, and more.
• all breakfasts included, along with 4 dinners.
• Two unforgettable Drayton Entertainment Cabarets.
$2,299 + $298.87 HST per person
$300 tax receipt per person.
A portion of this trip is a charitable donation to Drayton Entertainment.
Space is limited for this Travel Adventures event. Reserve your spot today to avoid disappointment. Contact Jessica at Bullas Travel at 1-800-565-1133 to reserve your spot for the Colours of Canada today!
Jan 19 - Jan 22, 2020
Join us on a fun-filled getaway and enjoy all the luxuries that Fern Resort has to offer. The Fern Resort is a wonderful facility, featuring easily accessible and comfortable accommodation, great meals, and first-rate service. Optional activities are planned every day. Experience the best of winter recreation from snowshoeing, cross country skiing and skating, to culinary demonstrations, billiards and games, spa services and, of course, great entertainment!
• Double Occupancy: $910 + $118.30 HST
• Single Occupancy: $1144 + $148.72 HST
• Self-Drive (Double Occupancy): $829 + $107.77 HST
• Self-Drive (Single Occupancy): $932 + $121.16 HST
• $150 tax receipt per person.
• 3 nights in a cozy room with a fireplace
Your Package Includes
• All meals (alcoholic beverages not included)
• Optional activities inside and outdoors
• Drayton Entertainment Cabarets
• Comfortable motorcoach transportation
Click here to download the flyer.
Space is limited for this Travel Adventures event. Reserve your spot today to avoid disappointment. Contact Jessica at Bullas Travel at 1-800-565-1133 to reserve your spot at Fern Resort today!
*A $100 deposit per person is due upon booking. A portion of the trip cost is a charitable donation to Drayton Entertainment. A minimum of 50 participants are required for this fundraiser to operate.